Registration for U08 through U19 Spring 2014 is now open!! Follow this link to the registration page to register and read additional information. https://active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=3044
Did you read the newsletter sent via email and twitter on 11/04/13?
- Skills Bag Tags
- Team Photo Mistake
- Coerver Skills for Fall/Winter
- Warrior Skills Clinics with Coach Kralik and NHS Boys’ team.
- Referee Clinic in Indianola
- Registration for Spring Season coming soon.
Coerver Iowa has two options for training this fall/winter
1. Coerver Skills Clinic on Saturdays, there will be Skills clinics for U6-U12 boys and girls. Each month is a new session consisting of 4 Saturdays. Nov-Feb. Learn more and register.
2. Coerver Center of Excellence – This is a soccer program designed for players who are high achievers, who enjoy challenge and competition, who love the game and put a high priority on soccer. For U9- U12 Boys and Girls. This is 16 weeks of specialized training beginning in November and running through February. Learn more and register.
These training options are much more beneficial for your player’s development than registering for an indoor league that lumps teams into leagues with a variety of ages, teams and abilities.
These Coerver training options are open to any soccer player in Iowa! Share with your friends playing at other clubs!
Did you see the newsletter emailed and sent via Twitter earlier this week?
- Parking lot safety
- Fall/Winter Skills options with Coerver Iowa
- Skills/Juggling Bag Tags
- Fundraising reminder- Pickup at Celebration Barn in Cumming on 10/14.
- 3v3 Tournament Nov. 2 hosted by Iowa Games organizers.
Having difficulty understanding offsides?? Check out this link for a great demonstration of the rule.
Parents and Guardians click here to read the Parents page with some important information regarding the Fall Season. Most teams will begin practice the week of August 19. Your team coach will be in touch with you. Games begin the weekend of September 7.
Topics covered include:
- Medical release forms
- Uniforms & Numbers
- Shinguards & Balls
- Updating your contact information
- Referees Needed
- Fundraising for the Fall
We look forward to a great Fall Soccer Season!
In order to better serve the club, the NSC Board has split the Registrar duties. President Slycord will assume U8-U10 Registrar duties and Shelly Riekeberg will be the registrar for U12 and older age groups.
If you have questions regarding the registration of your U8 or U10 players, please direct them to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the U12+ age groups, please contact Shelly at email@example.com
The Norwalk Soccer Club (NSC) has agreed to a partnership with the West Des Moines Soccer Club (WDMSC). This partnership will help our NSC players improve their skill development and reach their full potential while enhancing the education of our NSC coaches. All NSC players will have the opportunity to attend skills clinics and goalkeeper clinics led by the WDMSC coaching staff. The Norwalk coaches will have full access to the WDMSC coaching materials. In exchange for these services, NSC will not have Select (Level 1) U13 and older teams. NSC strongly encourages players in the U13 and older age groups that wish to play Level 1 soccer to attend tryouts at WDMSC. We look forward to the bright future of Norwalk Soccer Club and to continue to grow our club and develop our players and teams for future success.
The club organized can drive on April 13th 2013 was very successful. The club raised right at $1500. Thanks to everyone who helped with this effort and a special thank you to Dawn Minson and her family for helping coordinate it.